Sunday, September 8, 2013
Updated 9/16/2013 - Congratulations to Phillip Wagnon on winning a FREE registration for the 2014 Foot Levels Blue Ridge Marathon! Thanks to all who entered! Phillip is currently training for the Philly Marathon and says:
Back in early August, I announced I had been selected as a 2014 Blue Ridge Marathon Blogger and detailed in the post that one of the benefits to you guys would be the opportunity to hold a giveaway here on the blog for a free entry. My week begins today, actually this morning at 12:00AM and runs through next Sunday (September 15) until midnight (EST).
Here's how it works:
- The winner will be chosen via the Rafflecopter widget below.
- The winner will receive an entry into the 2014 FULL 26.2 Marathon.
- The winner will receive a code via email to waive the registrations cost & online registration fee.
- No airfare/ travel expenses included, no lodging included, no pasta supper included.
- You can receive an entry Daily for tweeting about the contest so make sure you come back each day to enter via the widget.
That's it! Pretty easy! If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me or leave a comment with a question below. Like I mentioned above, I'm learning with this contest and new to the Rafflecopter thing so bear with me.
In case you're not familiar with the Blue Ridge Marathon, check out this awesome video about "America's Toughest Road Marathon"
Ready. Set. GO!!!